The website of APRODA AG may also contain links to other websites. We do not control these other websites. Visiting such websites is therefore at your own risk. APRODA AG cannot accept responsibility or liability for such other websites, their content or data protection practices.
The Internet is a globally open network of computer networks. You always transmit your personal data on the Internet at your own risk. To protect your personal data, APRODA AG has set up appropriate security standards and encryption mechanisms (Secure Socket Layer). Despite extensive technical and organizational security precautions, there is no such thing as absolute security. For this reason, we ask that you support our security efforts by not disclosing particularly sensitive or unneeded information.
Before collecting, processing and using your personal data, APRODA AG will ask for your consent if required by law. You will also be informed by APRODA AG appropriately in advance of any new or different purpose for the processing of your personal data within the framework of legal requirements.
APRODA AG also ensures that only a restricted group of people have access to your personal data within the scope of their tasks and activities.
APRODA AG collects, processes and uses your personal data exclusively for the following purposes
- for the administration, operation, maintenance and improvement of the website;
- for the analysis of user behavior;
- to answer questions;
- for the transmission of information about products, services by conventional mail, e-mail, telephone, newsletter;
- for the delivery of advertising material on products and services (direct marketing);
- for communication on various matters (such as security notices, support and administrative messages, etc.);
- for the management of activities or events designed to promote sales;
- to comply with legal obligations;
- to enforce contractual agreements; and
- for the fulfillment of other purposes, agreed in individual cases.
Before collecting, processing and using your personal data, APRODA AG will ask for your consent if required by law. You will also be informed by APRODA AG appropriately in advance of any new or different purpose for the processing of your personal data within the framework of legal requirements. ARPODA AG also ensures that only a restricted group of people have access to your personal data within the scope of their tasks and activities.
If you wish to exercise your right to complain to APRODA AG, please contact our data protection officer by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
APRODA AG collects, processes and uses not only information that you provide voluntarily (e.g. newsletter registration, filling out online forms, creating e-mails, etc.), but also data that is actively collected by APRODA AG in connection with the use of the website.
It is therefore not possible to provide a comprehensive list of all types and categories of your personal data that APRODA AG may collect, process and use. Usually your personal data includes the following types and categories:
- name, title and address;
- personal contact details (telephone, e-mail, etc.);
- details of the company you represent (name, address, etc.)
- all relevant information about your computer as well as the connection (IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version, browser configuration, name of the Internet provider, etc.) to enable the connection and use of the website as well as the exchange of data;
- all relevant information of the web pages (URL, IP address, etc.) from which you accessed or were redirected to the website of APRODA AG, as well as date and time;
- all information collected through cookies or similar technologies;
- subscription to the newsletter, etc.;
- all consents and approvals granted;
- all information entered or uploaded by you on the APRODA AG website (e.g. online form, etc).
Your personal data will be kept by APRODA AG only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which the data was collected, in accordance with the retention policy and / or applicable legal basis.
You have a number of choices about the protection of your personal information that APRODA AG collects, processes and uses about you. Some of these choices are:
- You may choose not to provide certain personal information, particularly if APRODA AG, requests your consent to collect such information.
- You can revoke the consent given in the past regarding data protection for the future at any time.
- You can use the option to unsubscribe from the newsletter or other unsubscribe functions at any time.
- You can make a request as to whether and which personal data APRODA AG collects, processes and uses about you.
- You can request a correction of incorrect personal data at any time.
- You can request the deletion of your personal data, provided that the processing of this data is based on your consent.
- You can request a restriction of the processing of your personal data or object to the processing.
- You can request portability of your personal data.
- You can also contact the data protection officer directly at email@example.com
The purpose of cookies is generally to improve the performance and use of the website. Cookies can also be used for advertising purposes. APRODA AG uses the following types of cookies and similar technologies in connection with its website:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords Conversion Tracking and Google Remarketing
- Social media and advertising
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube
You can change your cookie settings in your browser at any time or refuse to accept cookies altogether, thereby limiting the disclosure of your personal information. Please note, however, that if you do so, you may not be able to take advantage of some of the features and functionality of the website.
A detailed explanation of cookies and how they work can be found on the All About Cookies website.
APRODA AG provides a newsletter on its website to which you can subscribe. By registering for the newsletter, you agree that we can store your e-mail address in our database and send you the newsletter. We will only use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter or for purposes for which you have already given us your consent. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via a corresponding link directly on the newsletter or by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or comments about APRODA AG's privacy practices or about your personal information held by APRODA AG, please contact the data protection officer. Requests from supervisory authorities or data subjects to the data protection officer are usually made by e-mail, but may also be submitted by conventional mail:
9016 St. Gallen